Department :- Civil
|Name of HOD||Shri.Prabhakar Vasaikar|
|4) Contact No||020-27166000, 020-27166006
Information about Pune International Exhibition And Convention Center( PIECC)
Pune International Exhibition And Convention Center( PIECC)
State Government of Maharashtra has decided to develop PIECC project in PCNTDA area with intention to develop exhibition center and convention center of international standards on global scale. As per GR dated 24/4/2012 of Government of Maharashtra it was decided to execute the project through PCNTDA This project is being executed by PCNTDA. Government has given approval to the master plan of the project The total area of PIECC project is around 94.87 hect.
Aims of PIECC
- Developing an exhibition cum convention center of international scale
- A leading facility in India
- With an ability to complete and operate at an international scale
Salient Features of PIECC Project:-
- Open exhibition center. (98,000 sq.m)
- Close exhibition hall A (35,000 sq.m), hall B (35,000 sq.m) and allied infrastructure.
- Close exhibition hall C (35,000 sq.m), Commercial center and museum.
- Convention center. (5,000 Persons)
Master plan of PIECC consist of open exhibition, 3 exhibition hall, Convention center & Museum, Fire Station, and admin Building, VIP Lounge, Convenient Shopping, Bus Depot, Multilevel Car Park, Commercial/ Retail Spaces, Helipads, Metro Stations, Star and Budget Hotels, Primary School, Dispensary etc
Current Status Of The Project-
- Construction work of Compound wall for the land of the PIECC (i.e 94.87 Ha.) and levelling work of 11 hectare land is in progress.
- No objection certificate is given by environment department for open exhibition center. Estimation and Tendering work of Open Exhibition Center is in progress
|Sr. No.||Name of Officer/ Employee||Designation|
|1||Shri.Prabhakar Vasaikar||Executive Engineer|
|2||Shri Sachin Ghube||Deputy Engineer(Additional Charge)|
|3||Shri Dattatray Pawar||Sectional Engineer|
|4||Shri Krishna Yerunkar||Assistant Account Officer|
|5||Shri Prakash Dhore||Majdur|
|6||Shri Tukaram Shivnekar||Majdur|